Thursday, December 31, 2009

Severe Heartburn Symptoms Severe Heartburn? Help!!!!!?

Severe heartburn? Help!!!!!? - severe heartburn symptoms

I had severe heartburn since I was pregnant 6 months ago. I went several times to a GI doctor. He tried various medications do not help and the acid. It was not an endoscopy and said that he saw no damage or anything unusual. I still have the symptoms and to the point that you eat only soft food. I went went to my doctor and had numerous tests and no change. I'd even check my heart and that's good. I doubt GI doctor again because I do not think I'm crazy or Faking it, because nothing has helped, and there were no changes in my tests. I think I can not continue and I am afraid there is nothing I can do. For every experienced anything like this or know what could it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment