Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cervical Mucus Prior To Ovulation Can You Have Thick Lotion-like Discharge During Ovulation And Still Concieve?

Can you have thick lotion-like discharge during ovulation and still concieve? - cervical mucus prior to ovulation

I always knew if I had my ovulation. I have really bad mood and my day of ovulation pain in the abdomen. I started my period 12 November and ovulation in 26 I have a regular ovulation cycle and every 14 days after my menstrual cycle. 3 days before my ovulation days had unprotected sex in efforts to become pregnant. then again the day of my ovulation. I had abdominal pain during the morning before sexual intercourse. Even if I relationships in my day of ovulation is, my cervical mucus is very thick, like a lotion. So, if tried again for the night and was slippery ... Can anyone give me some advice on this issue. would have imagined?

No comments:

Post a Comment