Thursday, January 21, 2010

Iron Lamps I Have A Heavy Cast Iron Lamp That Needs To Be Repaired, Where Do I Take It?

I have a heavy cast iron lamp that needs to be repaired, where do I take it? - iron lamps

I have a beautiful wrought iron lamps with gold. It has three sets of lights. "They are quite heavy. The movers broke one of the hanging pieces. It is a round room, maybe about 2-3 cm. I tried to respond with a special adhesive for metal, but it's over. I followed the instructions so I know it is only that the lantern is so heavy it can not be continued by the tail. 'm sure they must be welded. Where can I take? How?
Even if someone knows where I can buy a top of the bulb .. Each circle, representing over a lamp .. would be greatly appreciated, too. :)

2 comments:

Manila Mark said...

Take it to a fabrication shop for welding and repair. As the PAC small screw is Lowe's or Home Depot.

Manila Mark said...

Take it to a fabrication shop for welding and repair. As the PAC small screw is Lowe's or Home Depot.

Post a Comment