Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Light Hazing Ideas I Have Glass Blocks In My Spa Where Water Pours Into My Pool. I Have Clouding On The Outside. How Do I Clean?

I have glass blocks in my spa where water pours into my pool. I have clouding on the outside. How do I clean? - light hazing ideas

I do not want my negative pool water with a chemical injury. I want to remove only the outer glass clean the black smog. I think that the cause of the falling water on the window of my bathtub Welcome to my pool. The white fog is not clear. Currently covers only parts of the crown, but I think it will ultimately also the glass to soften the look of the bathroom, especially at night when the spa light. I need ideas to delete or remove the offender accumulates in the crystal.

4 comments:

heshoots... said...

the accumulation of calcium in hard water. I have the same problem with pictures of my outdoor hot tub that flows behind the waterfall ..

You can enter the store and a pool cleaner.

scornedg... said...

go to the store swimming pool chemicals, tell the seller of the products they use, and can something that does not cause harm to or recommend water. Hope this helps.

Papa said...

Glass cleaner with ammonia or vinegar.

fleur_lo... said...

vinigar perhaps?

Post a Comment